Introduction to Government Contracting
Government Contracting 101
April 30, 2018 | 2pm-4pm
This workshop is designed to help NC businesses understand government contracting programs and clarify how the government buys and how to sell to the government. This seminar will provide a general overview about federal contract markets, contract opportunities and understand prime contracting and subcontracting programs and how they can be used to take advantage of federal contract opportunities. Learn more about the following:
- How the Federal Government buys goods and services.
- Which goods and services the government procures.
- Does the government contract with small businesses?
- Is the government a fit for my business?
- Where to find contracting opportunities.
CONTACT 910.755.7306 TO LEARN MORE